Friday, October 14, 2011

Napa Valley

Can you believe that Michael and I have been together for 13 years, traveled to over 10 countries, 3 continents and all over California, but had never been to Napa Valley together?!  Well, we finally went there this summer and it was worth it!  We will be back again soon!

Touring the caves at Pride Vineyards.  This wasn't ideal with a 2-year-old, but we still got a feel of the place and got to taste some of the best Merlot I've had in my life.


Patio at Pride.

Playground in St. Helena.


Sweet earthly delights from Bouchon Bakery, Yountville.

  A flower Avi gave her mommy.

The coolest playground around - Yountville.  Just go.  You won't be disappointed - as you can see, Michael and Maren weren't!


Across the street from The French Laundry is the most immaculate garden I've seen.  I want to pick the food myself - just to touch my bare feet in that beautiful garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment