Wednesday, August 15, 2012

May & June 2012 Miscellaneous Photos

 About 2 months B.M. (Before Mila)

 Aveah and Kendall visiting the Arroyo Grande Fire Station with our parent participation class.  Yes, we planned the matching outfits!

 Avi wearing a fire hat and holding "Blackberry Whiteberry" her cat.

 Avila Beach during Kendall's 3rd birthday party.  About 10 days before Mila was born.

 The first time Avi rode a pony. She was so good and natural!  I couldn't have been prouder as a mother!  Oh, my little girl is so amazing!

 When Finn and Mimi and everyone came to visit Mila after she was born, when she was about 2-3 weeks old.
Gigi - the most amazing woman I know.  I love her so much! She's 91 here in this picture.  She's so wise and loving and understanding.  I hope I become more like her.