Sunday, March 15, 2009

5.5 month update



2.5 months


3.5 months


4.5 months


5.5 month

 
Well, I weigh in now at 139 pounds - a mere 23 pounds heavier than my unpregnant body.  All that weight for a baby who weighs a little more than a pound right now!  I feel healthy and the leg cramps only visited me that one night!  I have no real complaints - so far!  I can still sleep on my back and sides (though belly sleeping is totally out of the question).  No swelling in my feet and ankles, so that's good!  I am starting to get random "tightenings" in my belly every day or so.  It feels like a muscle is turning to stone in my stomach.  They don't hurt, just feel strange.  I guess these are the beginning of braxton-hicks?  




2 comments:

  1. Congratulations you two! Read through your blog and am now caught up on the growing anticipation of the lil' UFO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a big belly is a good belly, honey.

    ReplyDelete