Sunday, March 15, 2009

Making a Baby Sling!

This morning with SLO County Mom's group, I made a baby sling for our unborn.   These type of slings can range anywhere from $50-100 - I made this first one from a silk curtain my friend had lying around and $4 worth of rings (from www.slingrings.com).  A group of moms (all with babies out of the womb) got together to make slings to carry their little precious mini-me's around in - whereas I only have a dog to try the poor sling out!  Here's a picture of Keeta being tortured (boy, she will be happy when the baby comes and we stop picking on her).
Sorry for the blurry picture - cell phone cameras are not our expertise! My photo snobbery almost didn't let me post this pic, but Keeta's compliant attitude was too cute to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment