Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Human Bean


Avi goes to school - Parent Participation in San Luis Obispo. Avi's a real rebel, though - she sleeps during class! Can you believe it?!

All the kids were asked to dress up this week in their Halloween outfits. Avi wore her hand-made (by mom) "Human (Green) Bean" outfit! She is sooooooo cute!

Mom sewed this while watching a movie last night, evident in the seam already showing on the bottom left side.


Here we are in class.

All Avi's friends: Kendall the Ladybug, Avi the Human Bean, Macy the Bee, and Tessa the Duckie.


Here's the whole fam dressed up. Michael's a ???? (Japanese lounge lizard?), Maren's Sacagawea, Avi is, well, you know...

4 comments:

  1. OMG that is so clever AND cute! Remind me to have you listen to a great story that this reminds me of. You never cease to amaze me, Maren!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avi, is the most beautiful "BEAN" in all the world. Maren, you did such a wonderful job. Love you, Sitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAY I HAVE THE CUTEST LITTLE COUSIN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. She is the cutest little green bean I have ever seen! And let me tell you, I've seen a lot of green beans lately, I eat them like 7 times a week in Spain. You are a good little seamstress miss maren :)

    ReplyDelete