Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day 2013

Mila took a morning nap on my chest in the ergo baby.  I just stood still, closed my eyes, and felt the little soft exhalations against my skin every couple seconds.  Heaven.


We went to Gigi's house on Mother's Day to celebrate - it's great to be in 3 generations of mothers!

Grammy's house has this sedative effect on Michael and I - we both fell asleep on the couch!  After drifting in and out of sleep for 20 minutes or so, Avi came and climbed on us.  I call this picture, The Sleeping Couch.


Kelly!

Avi showed us how she can ride her bike!





Mimi's always teaching us - we love it!

Trying to work up speed on her balance bike.


I got us girls matching bamboo shirts.  I'm slightly cheesy, but heck, when else in their lives am I going to get the chance to dress the same as them?!





Michael taking another nap on the ground after photographing us - parenting and photographing is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment