Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 2013







Concentrating at Parent Participation.


God, how I love these moments.  Seriously, some of the happiest moments of my life - having one you love dearly sleep a peaceful sleep in your arms.



When Mila's real messy, we call over our neighbors dog, Lucy, for clean up!











Katelyn, Doug, Mila and me.


Playroom art.

Playroom slide.

The colorful assortment of eggs from our chickens.

Date night with just my love.

Shooting an engagement session together - so much fun!

Oh, how I love you!

Parent's night at Marisol happy hour! (Notice the fairy on top?)

Kid's concert time at BooBoo's


Date night again after another shoot!




Hiking with Mila in Los Osos.

"Mom, this is what Disneyland looks like" as she's painting.  I love her innocence - especially since she's never been to Disneyland!

Mila's first pair of shoes!

Be near my heart.

Poor Avi has a lot of cavities.  


Date night again - geez, we went out a lot this month!  Normally we are doing good if we get out 1-2 times a month!



Campfire at TN


No comments:

Post a Comment