Saturday, February 2, 2013

January 2013

Mila loves her chiropractic appointments - and so does Dr. Marquis!

Shopping at Trader Joe's in piggy pajamas and boots!

Mila's starting to eat "solids" - here a banana through a mesh food bag.

Halle, Millie and Aveah painting - Avi's wearing a helmet!


Aveah playing with her letters on the fridge while Mila eats.

Aveah having fun with doll of the moment "Flowery Cupcake" at Forever 21 clothing store.

Mommy and Avi coffee - Avi's coffe is 80% cream and she still didn't like it!


the newest trend is "styling" your hair after you put the shampoo in!



 Everyone reading a book except little Mila!

A new dress from Emily and a handmade cloth cube for Mila!


A picture of Mommy Maren by Aveah Dove!





I got the flu for the first time in years and it was a horrible 3 days! The worst part: not getting to see my children or hold them (even though I was in the house - I was just too exhausted to get out of bed).  Gee, I missed them!

 Thankfully, my beautiful Mila didn't get the flu despite having to come around me every few hours to breastfeed.  I swear I lost 5 pounds after not eating and still breastfeeding for 3 days!  So glad I could care for my girl, though! 

Mila's passport photo session!

Helping with laundry.








No comments:

Post a Comment