Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7.5 month update

I continue to feel great!  My back doesn't ache, I am able to sleep fairly well, I feel rested, I'm not grumpy, I'm eating well, I don't have to pee every 20 minutes, and I can still see my toes!  I don't even know I am pregnant except for when I feel a little kick on my bladder or some other internal organ!  She is moving around a lot, and now that she is bigger, when she kicks it hurts sometimes!  That is my biggest complaint, the jabs her growing body is able to perform on my insides.  It is really fun being able to see her move from the outside though.  Sometimes, I will find myself just staring at my own belly, totally entertained, watching her make shapes and deform the round circle of my abdomen

3.5 months


5.5. months



7.5 months



No comments:

Post a Comment